Monday, July 20, 2015

A challenge for 3 years time frame turn down by Duit. who started the Challange. Why??

duit's stock pick challenge to paperplane/paperplane2/山下圣人
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cockypaperplane/80144.jsp

Dear Respected paperplane/paperplane2/山下圣人/2013 Investlah Stock King,
I am writing this to challenge you for stock pick and if I lose in the challenge I will STOP comment you but if you lose please stop condemn any stock in i3. I just cant understand your motive in BTM, SIGN and several counters as you non stop comment "trap" and intentionally try to condemn them. "By the time of writing I am not any investor/fund manager of those mentioned counters".
See my comment prior to the challenge format:
1) 2013 Investlah Stock King

Congrats! You are so wonderful!
 I have many millionaire and billionaire friends but sadly to tell none of them win this "Investlah Stock King" title before. You are amazingly great! If without your BPS promotion I'm still dont know you are the stock king before. Thanks for your BPS publicity.
Actually in 2013 many bought MYEG around RM0.835 and earned all the way to the highest. Do they need to jump out and self proclaimed they are better than the INVESTLAH STOCK KING? If you say YES, then I shall inform Mr Wong Thean Soon because that time he told me the price projection it was just RM0.720. Anyway BIG CONGRATS to you, Mr Stock King!
2) 2014 Investlah Stock Challenge

Paperplane was eliminated in September with the ranking of 24th (See you next year by Laughing Gor). Not your fault indeed because you could not get any insight about ILB's future plan. Must point finger to the management.
3) 2015 Stock Challenge

Paperplane siting in Division B ranked 19th with negative growth of 2.439%. Dont Give Up boy, give fullest support to MSC!

4) Say manage BILLION fund in work place but comment like kindergarden kid just follow paper"instincts". Show professionalism please.



There are so many badmouthing comments from paperplane & paperplane2 but got no time to find his mistakes at this moment.
5) Long term plan : Actively "Kaki Kong Kaki Song" about the Investlah Stock King - 2013

Hello boy, no one will ctiric or comment your humble dividend income and YTD share investment performance but please do not come over to condemn people's counter without constructive analyzed view.
Bear in mind that there are many know your work place, company and your info. If you are still cocky here then I dare not to think what happen to you next.
For Investlah Stock King 2013 devotee,
you may follow him at :
1) http://networkingcapital.blogspot.com/
2) http://car.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3243251
3) http://mymalaysiainvesment.blogspot.com/
4) private photo, address and company info will be provided on request only
Stock Pick Challenge
Since you act like an expert in the forum and walking tall with  your N-year stock king crown, hence,  I believe you will not decline the challenge from a stock market newbie like me. If you are so great in stock pick how about we challenge stocks with two have potential to increase and another two's share price will decrease within the period.
A real expert must know how to BUY - potential growth stocks and to SELL- potentially overvalued/financial problem/shorttcomings stocks. In the end we will just count on the total percentage.

You may suggest a new challenge period if the above suggested does not favorable to you. We are ALLOWED to influence/manipulate/affect stock price with whatsoever's action from the stock market.
As you know I am just a beginner in the stock market I hope you dont find excuse like "waste my time to entertain newbie" or "you are dont qualified to challenge me Investlah Stock King -2013" to push away this challenge!
Your challenger,
duitKWSPkita

2 comments:

  1. As longterm investor, 3 years is rather short term. I accept 3 years challenge. My blog has been here since 2011. more than 4 years now. So you think 3 years uncertain? come challenge me here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyway, this model is with weakness

    ReplyDelete

白銀價格即市走勢