Wednesday, July 22, 2015

And the all mighty Duitkwspkita Quit with my counter offer!

Latest status on my challenge
klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600080144.jsp
paperplane2..... 

At 2:07pm on 23/7/2015. I hereby declare I decided not to take up any challenge offered by you. It is up to you to quote whether chicken/coward etc as you prefer. Unconditionally, I will not comment anything about you in i3 or any other forums. 

regards, 
duit 


-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
paperplane2....... you may copy it for your evidence in future. I don't mind what you want to laugh at me. I am mindful if my good relationship with others being destroyed. Man talk. I will delete all your personal & private details from my computer. 

please copy it or entire blog as you wish and then inform me. I shall delete everything to return the peaceful environment to i3.

I counter offer duit with 100 points drop in KLCI index by end of Sep2015! He decided not to go ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

白銀價格即市走勢