Thursday, August 6, 2015

What do I do when I see BIG ARBITRAGE profit? I SAPU!

Thanks to Kc Chongz, I have previously posted here his value comments! Yes, Arbitrage following my way must be risky! but with also high rewards! Different from Takeover offer kind of arbitrage, this type of trading required experienced skills and tactical execution!

I first saw this ASDION-WB opportunity to arbitrage during beginning July.
http://networkingcapital.blogspot.com/2015/07/asdion-wb-short-term-arbitration.html

As you notice from my proof attached here, I bought in WB when it traded 0.68, then 0.585.
In average my ASDION-WB price is RM0.6325, mother was traded in range of 1.45-1.50 then.

With conversion ex-price RM0.50, my cost will be around RM1.1325. For me, I saw huge opportunity here! with a wide margin safety around RM0.36 then! which is high at around 30%. For me it is a risk worth taking then, as I was confirmed with execution on conversion to be around 2 weeks maximum turn around time. I have estimated then the worst of dropping might be at RM1.20 range only. With a drop of 20% in 2 weeks! I asked myself, with the current market condition where just recovering from selling down, now slowly recovering, will ASDION crashed? 20% in 2 weeks! For me, unlikely! My cost at RM1.1325 is a quite safe bet! I would load off once  I successfully converted them!

I finally sold them of at market RM1.34 range, locking in my profit around 17% margin. Should the conversion completed before that day I sold, it will be easily above 20% margin! I pocket nearly RM700 easily just in 2 weeks time! Yes it is risky, But to me then, it is calculated risk which I can take!

If you asked me will I do again? YES! with wide margin of 30-40%, it is worth considering arbitraging also.

Finally, now ASDION CRASHED! it is not fair to judge me now based on condition now! I do not buy ASDION-WB because it is good company, I bought it because I saw opportunity there and I will react like monster, like a hedge fund to quickly kill and nail it!

I bet if ASDION today sustained at RM1.50, many will choose to keep quiet instead of praising me, lets be fair!

AFTER ALL, 17% PROFIT IN 2 WEEKS, not too BAD yeah in a down market as such.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

白銀價格即市走勢