Monday, October 29, 2012

我的网赚 Oct 2012

还记得今年年初,我为自己的网赚设立了目标
My plan to make money online 2012 as below:
1. Google adsense: USD50/month--cashout every 2 months.
2. Generate 1 more website about Malaysia food. This seems to be a good niche although many write about good food in Malaysia, but seldom I see a stagnant in this market, most are getting more and more visitors.
3. Write my own book, not about online make money stuff, but a novel.

My Sept-YTD 2012 results
Google adsense-USD170++
Nuffnang--RM135+
InfolinkText-USD2.85

My action planned for next year:
Continue my research on niche blogs and earn more money online.
Start to study buying websites from flippa.com, learning how to flip websites, also generating more income by buying websites, to get exponential growth in my online income.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
可是今年Google的Panda计划让很多Blogger的网赚都下跌了。我的当然也是不例外。有原本的每个月USD20+到目前的USD7-8/M 可怜啊。看来Google的钱越来越难赚了。
今年自己买了两个网站。看好它的未来发展,因为当初买入是看好它的Google,可惜traffic不是Organic,必须不断的promote.

我自己给这2个website一年时间吧。如果不能成功会考虑在Flippa.com卖出吧。
http://gamesitecreation.com/
http://gamereviewtrailer.us/

现在平均要6个月才cashout一次,可怜啊。

No comments:

Post a Comment

白銀價格即市走勢