Thursday, October 10, 2013

My 5 years plan-1 year review


不知不觉已经1年了.2012年我认真写下了5年计划。如下

I started my 5 years plan during 14 Mar 2012. Today is 25 April 2012. I am looking back at what I wrote last month now.

2 important skills for a person to excel in life -communication skill +specialize skills 
I am looking back at myself at this point of time. I quit my job because I hate my job? Is this the real reasons behind. No, I think. Emotional is temporary, I want to quit because I need a better life, especially with my family, and also for my son’s future.  My wife has had fear when I first talk to her about this. Yes, we are all afraid of changes. But if  we planned well and take action step by step, reviewing what is right or wrong, eventually I think we will get there.
Well, to get away in 5 years this way, I notice the first step is always getting a higher/better pay. (Temporary achieve higher income) In such a way, we get more reserves. When you have more left, started by first saving before spending. 

Discipline yourself to safe a fixed amount every month, significantly in this 5 years. Just 5 years only, we shall see the huge differences. You’ll end up with more money with you, which I think emotionally less fear. This step I think is important for you to make your next moves more boldly.
In Chinese, there is this famous quote from a Hong Kong drama: Life is without too many 10 years. How many 10 years can we have? Start thinking seriously what we want to achieve, and plan it, then take action. Even if we fail, I think we will be near there also, at least we did try. 
Temporary have build up my family reserves, less stress now. Wanted to lower down my stress level with more reserves. Next target is 24 months of expenses.


Recalled on what I intend to achieve:–
1. Improve myself to become a great trader in Forex, or become a good Fund Manager. To achieve it, I need to learn more new skills, study CFA especially, and also read more articles and books about investment.(Still fail to take CFA lesson)
2. Build my own business. I am currently thinking about building a new company to revamp my dad’s shop and business. Grow it bigger into a nation wide company. This company of my dad is considered less competitive in my country. I think there’s space to improve and break the Oligopoly situation currently in my country here. I will go into more details in future.
(Plan to start next year 2014)

3. Start my own Online income making empire. This has always been my goal since I studied it during my University times. I never thought it will become reality for me to earn money online. It has become more common nowadays. I started to learn about niche blogging way to earn money online. Will focus on this area this year to improve my earnings.
(Still failed to achieve, time and improvement needed to improve the skill and know-how)
4. Write 1 book in this 5 years period. Be it a novel or a self-improvement or personal development book. I want to start writing something. Even Harry Potter’s writer started out writing in a coffee shop, never underestimate the power of writing, words and ideas. It might makes you millionaire if not billionaire someday.
(still fail to start writing, but have in mind what to write- Failure of Keynesian theory)


5. Build another business I have in my mind currently. An automated machine business for my own country. I would like my country to improve in efficiency, spend less in overhead and stuff’s salary. Just sell things through Automated Vending Machine, this will be the trend in next 10 years, I want to be part of it, and grow bigger with it.
(Still no plan yet)

1 comment:

  1. good to see you have a clear and you have determination to work on it. all the best and we shall see you will achieve all above one day.
    I found all of them are big. Do you want to focus on one first while working on others ? Just my 2 cents ;)

    ReplyDelete

白銀價格即市走勢